lunes, 2 de diciembre de 2013

Simple Song

En estos momentos debería estar dormida si esque quiero llegar en un estado “no zombie” a la escuela, pero simplemente no tengo sueño, tal vez me de sueño después de hacer este ultimo post…?

~

Right now I should be asleep if I don’t want to be in a zombie mode at college tomorrow, but I just can’t go to bed now probably because I’m too hyper right now but perhaps I’ll get sleepy after writing this last post ...?

~

Estas fotos han sido tomadas cuando mi pelo estaba fucsia ahora en verdad no se de que color esta mi pelo, se supone que de azul lo cambie a morado..pero ahora esta medio marrón-gris-verde-azul-raro.
 ~

These photos were taken when my hair was pink, now I’m not sure what color it is. My hair's supposed to be purple but now it changed to brown-gray-green-blue-weird-ish color.


Bueno, fue un día espontaneo en el que salí con Fernanda y decidimos tomar fotos de noche por las calles de San Isidro. En verdad fue un momento en el que me puse a pensar que hay lugares bien especiales y bonitos en lima, de hecho algo que antes no apreciaba tanto ahora si veo su propia belleza en las pequeñas calles o en los detalles que nos brinda la ciudad. De hecho en una de las fotos hay una virgen (nose cual es pero sospecho que es santa rosa) y ese detalle me pareció precioso, en mi opinión le da un poco mas de vida y riqueza en la monotonía de la ciudad.

No había decidido exactamente un outfit detallado pero pude combinar uno de mis sweatshirts favoritos que conseguí en otra de mis tiendas favoritas en Lima “La Pulga” que es excelente, con un collar de “The Vintage Club” mas unos shorts de jean simples y unas cómodas Converse de plataforma que no puedo parar de usar. 

~
Well, it was a spontaneous day in which Fernanda and I decided to take pictures in the streets of San Isidro at night. It truly was a time that I got to think, there are lots of special and beautiful places in Lima, something that I was not aware before. But now I can spot every little detail and appreciate its own beauty that changes the monotony of the city.

I didn’t exactly planned what to wear that night but I just felt like combining one of my favorite sweatshirts that I got in one of my favorite shops in Lima "La pulga" which is excellent; and added a necklace of "The Vintage Club" plus a simple jeans short and a super comfortable platform Converse that I can’t stop using.














Y por último, esta foto la agrego acá porque la tomamos el mismo día en la casa de Fernanda después de pasear por las calles de San Isidro J



And finally, i’m including this picture too because it was taken the same night at Fernanda’s after our little photo shoot in the streets of San Isidro J


3 a.m. a punto de irme para tratar de dormir,
Espero que todos en este lindo planeta tengan un bonito día!

~

3 a.m. and I am about to leave and try to sleep,
I hope everyone on this beautiful planet have a lovely day! 

7 comentarios:

  1. Cute Photos! Amazing Colour of your Hair ,love it :)
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hey! thank you! :) I was checking your blog as well! love it!

      Eliminar
  2. Totally fantastic color of hairs and great look!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. really like the color of your hair! and i lovelovelove the shins!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hey Sara! thank you very much! andd the Shinsss they totally rock! i love them <3

      Eliminar